We welcome your innovation!
We love working with customers who want to modify an existing design or create a new kilt design for themselves. You may request a custom kilt design in-person or online. All it takes is a few phone calls or emails and sketches to get it right before we send your request to our kiltmaker for production. Minor modifications such as color or hardware options are usually at the same price as a standard kilt. Other modifications may only be the cost of additional materials. PD Kilts will not use your design for our ready-made line without your permission. Naturally, custom kilts are not returnable or refundable once they are in production.
- Customer-selected fabric swatches for the kilt body or accent colors for weddings, cosplay, employee uniforms and special events
- Sourcing fabrics for protective or heavy-duty work or hobby environments
- Swapping or adding hardware colors, options and findings
- Mashups of two different existing kilt styles to create your own hybrid kilt
- Decorative fabric, leather or suede accents, panels and straps
- Lengthening our adjustable waist and hip straps with additional snap buttons to accommodate weight fluctuations or to wear your kilt higher or lower than our standard designs